Triangle Foods Store was established in 1949 by T.F. Smith and partner Leonard Brannon at the intersection of Church and Euharlee Streets in Rockmart, Georgia. The business at the time was in a small building, and back then it was on the customer to deliver groceries and cut the meats fresh on the spot. It is from this beginning that Triangle Grocery has continued this tradition and has become known in the area for our butcher style cut meats in the store. The business continued to grow, and in 1964 moved to Marble Street in downtown Rockmart. T.F. Smith then had a vision to move out of town onto property which now is on a major by-pass in 1984. Triangle Grocery has been family owned and managed for nearly three generations. We have tried to serve our community with integrity and honesty throughout the years and hopefully will continue to do so for many more to come!